Click Picture for Larger AccuSafe Control Unit Image
Interscan’s AccuSafe takes the familiar “Point sensor reporting to a controller” design approach to the next level. AccuSafe consists of up to ten sensor modules reporting to a single controller. Since the communications are Modbus TCP/IP, there is no limit on the distance between sensor modules and the controller. (Modbus RTU is also available.)
What’s more, each sensor module is provided with an integral sample draw pump, for a quicker and more reliable response. And, data acquisition is built right in. No additional software is needed. Temperature and relative humidity sensors are also included. Remote annunciators are also available.
As an option, the Sensor Unit can be provided with an integral concentration display and alarm indicators. In this configuration, the Sensor Unit can become a stand-alone gas detector. This is perfect for single-point applications in which a full Controller is not required.
Parametric search and print your own specific data sheet, for all AccuSafe models. Also lets you submit a specific inquiry for an immediate price quote.
Powerful Web Control—Offering two approaches
1. Using our software (included), you can manage multiple controllers over your local network connection. Specifically, from any Web browser, you can…
- Search and view available AccuSafe controllers in your network. This lets you watch your sensors on your phone—or any authorized device—in real time. You can also perform any controller function, including calibration and alarm settings.
- Update controller or sensor unit software
- Create, backup, and restore control panel configurations
- Download recorded sensor data from any controller
- Configure MQTT communication settings
2. Add even more capability with the AWS (Amazon Web Services) Web Control option. We work with you to configure the perfect solution for your application. The AWS Web Control will contain the libraries and scripts used to browse data, edit programmed routines, and alarms, and view real time sensor conditions. The display is configured to meet your specifications.
Here is a screen layout set up for a customer. There is great flexibility in how these can be configured.
With either option, any authorized individual can view concentration and alarm status data for every monitored sample point, on their cell phone, tablet computer, or any suitable device. As such, “mimic” displays can be set up around the monitored area.
Let us help you unlock the power of AccuSafe!
Get Safe with AccuSafe, the new generation of Continuous Gas Monitoring systems.