May 17, 2021
COVID-19 And The Vaccine In Israel
By Michael D. Shaw
While a major military conflict is now occurring in Israel, there is also another sort of conflict playing out, involving the Israeli government’s approach to controlling COVID-19. An ad hoc group is raising serious questions about the official policies, and is digging for answers.
At present, Israel claims to be the most vaccinated country in the world, although some argue that Seychelles is the true leader, even if it is going back to a lockdown after a burst of infections. At any rate, Seychelles is a tiny island nation (population 96,387), and the situation in Israel (population 8.8 million) merits further consideration.
The government of Israel is engaged in a massive campaign to encourage, nay, force its citizens to get vaccinated. A “Green Passport” is granted to those who are a week past the second coronavirus vaccination, or to the around 740,000 people recovered from the virus who currently are not eligible for the vaccine. This credential will allow the bearer access to services that may not be available to the unvaccinated. Some voices are decrying this policy, maintaining that a public atmosphere has been created, whereby many people are vaccinated by coercion, fearing job loss and social exclusion.
Need we point out that the vaccines do not have full approval, have logged more than their share of adverse events, and yet are the keystone of this draconian program?
The Israeli People’s Committee is a team of doctors, attorneys, criminologists, epidemiologists, and academic researchers that was formed by Israeli citizens, whose goal is to encourage people to share and relate their experience in regard to civil rights violations, any damages or discrimination arising from the current crisis, ethics violations, and suspected governmental and institutional criminality. The mission is to perform an investigation, inquiry, and exposure for the benefit of the public. As such, they are logging relevant information, sourced directly from the public.
The Committee argues that the details of Israel’s exclusive agreement with Pfizer have not been explained to the public, and that there is a lack of proper informed consent. The Committee believes that the risks have not been adequately communicated, and that non-governmental parties who attempt to convey this information are aggressively silenced. The media is taking an active role in promoting the official line.
Committee founder and well-known psychiatrist and author Pinkie Feinstein, MD insists that the vaccine’s adverse events are being underreported by the Ministry of Health, and presents the Committee’s current findings.
In this video, Feinstein holds that what is happening now in Israel does not even qualify as an “experiment,” unless one concedes that it is an experiment in which the results are hard-wired from the beginning. That’s because the high-pressure tactics to get people vaccinated, are not matched at all with an equivalent effort to get them to report all side effects. More than that, he says that hospitals have been programmed to reject a vaccine reaction as the explanation of suspicious patient presentations.
Here are some key points from the Committee’s latest report:
- The Committee received 288 reports of deaths occurring in proximity to the vaccination (90% up to ten days after the vaccination). Compare this to the Ministry of Health’s figure of 45 deaths.
- According to data from the Central Bureau of Statistics, during January-February 2021, in the midst of the vaccination operation, there was a 22% increase in overall mortality in Israel compared to the bimonthly average mortality in the previous year. In fact, the period of January-February 2021 is the deadliest one in the last decade, with the highest overall mortality rates, when compared to the corresponding months over the last ten years.
- There is a high correlation between the number of people vaccinated per day, and the number of deaths per day, in the range of up to ten days post vaccination in all age groups. For ages 20-49–a range of nine days from the date of vaccination to death; for ages 50-69–five days from the date of vaccination to death; for ages 70 and up–three days from the date of vaccination to death.
- We have found a relatively high rate of cardiac-related injuries. 26% of all cardiac events occurred in people under the age of 40; the most common diagnosis in these cases being myocarditis or pericarditis.
- A high prevalence of massive vaginal bleeding, neurological, skeletal, and skin lesions have been observed.
We wish the Committee great success in its endeavors.