In addition to the PLC series of multipoint gas monitors, generally offered for three or more points, INTERSCAN provides a two point system, configured as an expanded version of our LD Series single point gas monitor. This two point system, while not equipped with quite the array of automation features as is standard in our PLC-based multipoints, offers the same proven INTERSCAN gas detection reliability upon which our customers have come to depend. The LD series two point system is available for all the gases monitored by INTERSCAN.
PLC-based two point systems are also available. Please contact the factory.
The system includes:
- Two INTERSCAN electrochemical voltametric sensors with dedicated pneumatics
- Two dedicated digital display/controllers. From here, two alarm levels, independently adjustable for each sensor, are set via easy push button operation.
- Alarm relay contacts for each alarm setpoint, at each sample channel
- 4–20 mA output for each sample channel
- A common audible (piezoelectric) and visual (strobe) alarm signal, providing an indication if either channel goes into alarm
- Two remote sample point stations, each provided with the appropriate end-of-line particulate filter, and 50 feet (15.2 meters) of tubing
The monitoring system is housed in a NEMA 4X Fiberglass enclosure, provided with a window.
By the way, you’re not limited to monitoring two points of the same gas. Two different gases can be incorporated into this configuration as well!
- Alternative packaging, including Type X or Type Z purged enclosures and RFI resistant enclosures
- Enclosure heating and cooling
- Loss of flow alarm
- Triple alarm set points
- Loss of power alarm
- Auto zero
- Sensor protection circuit
- Remote displays
|0–2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|0–1000 ppm||1 ppm|
|0–500 ppm||1 ppm|
|0–200.0 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|0–100.0 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|0–50.0 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|0–20.0 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|0–5.00 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|0–2.00 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|0–1.00 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|NOTE: Not all measuring ranges are available for all gases. Please refer to specific ordering information, below.|
70 lb (31.8 kg)
24″ H x 20″ W x 8.75″ D
(610 x 508 x 203 mm),
exclusive of alarm signals and enclosure mounting feet.
Two Point LD Series Continuous Gas Monitoring Systems
Also known as N2O4
¶ There is not a separate analyzer available for each of these compounds, and the sensor does not respond equally to all hydrazine species. The analyzer must be calibrated with the specific hydrazine compound of interest.
Special ranges available on request—The panel meter can be factory programmed to display any desired full scale range, within the measuring capability of the instrument.