Looking for detailed specifications and other metrics regarding instrument and sensor performance?
- The comprehensive catalog pages provide detailed specs on all of our models.
- For a quick look, here are specifications common to all of our models
- Vitally important in gas detection applications is a full consideration of gases—other than the target gas of measurement—that may cause an unwanted response on your instrument. Interscan provides the most complete data on interfering gases in the industry.
- Here is a technical discussion of the operating principle of all Interscan electrochemical voltametric sensors.
- We present full details on sensor rise and fall times, and examine system lag time—which can affect performance—as well.